- This event has passed.
Webinar: “5G Challenges and Opportunities for CAD, Transport & Logistics and Big Data”
Jun 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
European projects join forces for a workshop on 5G!
The 5G-LOGINNOV project is delighted to announce that the EU-funded projects 5GMETA, 5G-LOGINNOV and SHOW are holding a joint online event called ‘Challenges and Opportunities for CAD, Transport & Logistics and Big Data’.The event will discuss 5G in the framework of the logistics, automotive and urban mobility industry.
This free event will take place on 23 June 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 CET.
Welcome and Introduction
Dr. Eusebiu Catana, ERTICO – 5G-LOGINNOV Coordinator
5G,CAD,CCAM – Projects overview and technical progress
• 5G-LOGINNOV: Dr. Eusebiu Catana, ERTICO, Project Coordinator
• SHOW: Dr. Maria Gkemou, CERTH/HIT, member of the Technical Manager team & Pekka Eloranta, Sitowise, Demo site leader
• 5GMETA: Dr. Oihana Otaegui, Vicomtech, Project Coordinator,
Focus on Standardisation, Peter Schmitting, ERTICO
Moderator: Dr. Johanna Tzanidaki, Director Innovation & Deployment, ERTICO
• Daniele Brevi, LINKS Foundation (SHOW)
• Dr. Eusebiu Catana, ERTICO (5G-LOGINNOV)
• Dr. Maria Gkemou, CERTH/HIT (SHOW)
• Pekka Eloranta, Sitowise (SHOW)
• Dr. Oihana Otaegui, Vicomtech (5GMETA)
Interested in participating? Register to the joint workshop, here.