of the Vehicles and Mobility sectors of the Great West of France (Brittany, pays de la Loire, Nouvelle Aquitaine)
About ID4CAR – “Vehicle Smart Manufacturing and Digital Mobility Services Innovation Hub”
A veritable reference hub, ID4CAR interconnects the various players in the sectors, principals and subcontractors, project leaders and funders, and thus promotes the emergence of tomorrow’s solutions. Leader of the automotive ecosystem, vehicles and mobility in the Great West: Competitiveness cluster and industrial cluster, iD4CAR brings together more than 350 members (large groups, SMEs, start-ups, research laboratories, training centers). iD4CAR is a major player in the European mobility industry.
Its objective is to make its members and its territories of the Great West, reference leaders of the sectors and markets:
- Specific vehicles,
- Off road mobility,
- Mobility services.
The cluster develops its activities for the benefit of collective performance via various levers:
- Strengthen the business growth of each member,
- Promote and build innovative collaborative projects,
- Being a solution force in the industrial transition,
- Establish structuring ecosystems to experiment with technologies and services.
To do this, the cluster works on six challenges:
- Ensuring the success of the sector transformation on the territory
Creating “the mobility industry”
- Intensify the structuring of the automotive / mobility innovation ecosystem of the Grand Ouest with limited financial scope
- Support ingcompanies’ innovation efforts
- Making Western France a key sector with a European / international dimension
- Anticipating changes in skill needs for companies.