Sitowise is a specialist consulting company with 1,700 personnel that provides its customers the full range of built environment services from planning to expert and digital services under the same roof. Sitowise is one of the largest planning and consulting agencies in the construction industry in Finland, the leading expert in diversified urban projects, and a pioneer in data-driven management and data modelling. Sitowise’s comprehensive services generate new and repair old – thus creating a sustainable and intelligent living environment. The actions of Sitowise are based on a deep understanding of our customers’ requirements, wishes and expectations. Sitowise offers comprehensive services from a single address throughout the entire construction life cycle:
- Planning and consultancy services for entities that develop infrastructure and the living environment
- Extensive advisory services for new-build and renovation sites in the house-building sector
- Comprehensive project management services for planning, initiating, implementing and maintaining building projects
- Cost-efficient asset management and mobility processes with digital services
Sitowise has offices close to our customers at 27 locations in Finland, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Sitowise has the strongest project expertise in the sector and a wide-ranging, high-quality service offering, enabling us to create the solutions that will build a sustainable future.
Facts about Sitowise
- The fourth largest design and consultancy company in the field of the built environment in Finland
- More than 40 years’ experience and 90,000 successful projects
- 1,700 infrastructure and house-building experts in Finland, Sweden and Baltic countries
- Operations in 21 localities in Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Pornainen, Raisio, Rovaniemi, Salo, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa
- Subsidiaries in Sweden, Estonia, and Latvia
- Owned by personnel working for the company and by Intera Partners, a private equity investor.